Railway Laser Lines – Laser Cut N Gauge Diesel Depot 2 Road Kit – Windows Both Sides- Through Road
It’s been a long time coming but now available to the railway modeller to enjoy making is our laser cut N gauge diesel depot kit. This is Railway Laser Lines’s first N gauge laser kit available on the market.
The skeleton of the laser cut N gauge diesel depot 2 Road Kit is made from MDF. The outer layer of the depot kit is part engraved brickwork to give that professional finish.
This 2 road diesel depot kit includes a base and we thoroughly recommend that it is used to get the maximum benefit from the kit and to square the framework. The skeleton framework interlocks for a nice fit and with the roof trusses and cross members give that extra support too. We’ve designed the base so that you can use either Code 55 or Code 80 track (we do recommend Code 55 for a closer rail to base finish though)
– 2 road, 4 loco diesel maintenance depot
– Over 100 parts to this kit
– Door pack to give 2 full doors for those that want a dead-end version and 4 part doors for that ‘open’ look
– Laser engraved exterior brickwork to give that professional finish
– Compatible with Code 55 and Code 80 track
– Smaller ridged corrugated card for roof – can simply be lifted on and off to reveal inside from above or glued down
– Internal breeze block walls
– Hexagon Steel effect top framework with end steel bracings
– Finescale depot side windows and roof windows both with clear glazing
– Our ModelBord base overlay with engraved lines
Video Instructions For This Kit
We have gone the extra mile with this and created a 9 part video series on how to build this N gauge diesel depot and there is about 100 minutes in video in total. Simply click on the ‘Video’ tab next to description to see the video.
The main advice that we can give when making this kit is – TAKE YOUR TIME & DO NOT RUSH – there are many parts that are extremely fragile and need that extra care when handling.
Get In Touch
If you are not sure about anything, then you can contact us by using our contact form or via messenger on our Facebook page. We’re here to help.
NB: Images shown are from our demo kit that has been built during the How To video series.
Please note, due to the minute size of the engraved laser cut bricks, there is a possibility that some of these may come off and therefore we cannot accept liability as the bricks measure 1.5mm x 0.5mm. We will do our utmost best to make sure that all brick panels are correct prior to dispatch though.
This kit is not recommended for novice modellers and for children under 14.
1.0 Introduction – May 22