- When goods leave Railway Laser Lines, they are checked to make sure they are in good condition before shipping. If they are damaged upon arrival, it is deemed that damage occurred in transit. If you need to return goods for any reason, whether they have been damaged in transit or are faulty they must be returned within 14 days. Please follow the steps below to enable us to process your return efficiently:-
- Returning due to damaged item – In order to process any claim, we will need to be notified within 24 hours of you receiving the damaged item. Photographic evidence will be needed for any claims of damage including packaging. If you notice the packaging is damaged on arrival, please notify the delivery person of this and sign accordingly with ‘damaged parcel’ and please photograph the damage to assist us with your claim.
- Give the reason for the return on the back of the invoice.
If you do not have the original invoice, please send us a note detailing the reason for return. This note MUST include your order number which you will be able to find in your online account
In the case of a faulty product please provide a full description of the fault on the back of the invoice.
- Wrap the item securely in its original packaging or if this is not possible ensure the item is packaged with sufficient protection to ensure no damage is incurred in transit.
Then send the package via recorded or special delivery, as items lost or damaged in the post are your responsibility, to:-
Railway Laser Lines, 33 Four Acre Meadow, Bridgwater, Somerset TA6 3UP
- You have the right to cancel your order within 14 days of placing your order with us. If you have received the item/s, then these will need to be returned as sold and ‘unopened’ We are unable to offer any refunds with items that have been opened. You will be liable for any return postage cost and this must be sent back via a fully tracked an insured company and we advise to use the Royal Mail. If we have not sent out your item/s, then we will refund your monies in full.
These terms apply to your order. We may change our terms and conditions at any time, so please do not assume that the same terms will apply in the future.
None of these terms affects your legal rights and these are not diminished in any way. If any term is held to be invalid under any applicable statute or rule of law, that term is automatically omitted from the terms to minimum extent necessary to comply with the law and without affecting the validity or enforceability of the remainder.